Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Haha great montage @Patrick Knudsen!

You definitely deserve the 100 subscribers, I'm sure after this point your channel will continue to grow faster and faster. That montage was actually really well put together, I'd subscribe just from seeing that!

I was wondering what microphone you are using in your videos, the quality sounds really nice. I use a Blue Yeti for my recordings but I've been looking to upgrade to a Blue Spark some day.

For future montages, I'd suggest using music that plays consistently throughout the entire montage (with a few cuts if it fits the style,) that way viewers will still know that they're watching a montage as I almost felt like I was watching some of the videos themselves during this video. It's only a suggestion, other than that, keep doing what you're doing! You have a great voice for this stuff. :)

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: RamziesPlays

RamziesPlays

Freedom! Member
May 15, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
congrats on 100 subs.
Thanks a lot! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445446329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on 100 subs, that was rather entertaining.
I´m really glad you enjoyed it! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445446378][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on the 100 subs! im getting close to 200 myself
Thanks a lot! And good luck on getting to 200! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445447039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha great montage @Patrick Knudsen!

You definitely deserve the 100 subscribers, I'm sure after this point your channel will continue to grow faster and faster. That montage was actually really well put together, I'd subscribe just from seeing that!

I was wondering what microphone you are using in your videos, the quality sounds really nice. I use a Blue Yeti for my recordings but I've been looking to upgrade to a Blue Spark some day.

For future montages, I'd suggest using music that plays consistently throughout the entire montage (with a few cuts if it fits the style,) that way viewers will still know that they're watching a montage as I almost felt like I was watching some of the videos themselves during this video. It's only a suggestion, other than that, keep doing what you're doing! You have a great voice for this stuff. :)

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the amazing feedback! I´ll take the ambient music into consideration for the next montage i make!

I´m using the Audio Technica AT2035 through the Audio Interface "Focusrite" Scarlett 2i2 since it needs Phantom power to operate. Be aware that the microphone does pick up quite a lot of "Noise" (Mouse/Keyboard clicks ect..) Though what i did was turn the Gain down and move a lot closer to the Pop filter/microphone (which might also be why my voice can achieve the nice deep/bass sound :p) But from what i know Blue Spark was the microphone PewDiePie used so it´s ofc not bad at all! :)

My opinion would must likely be to stay with the Yeti and upgrade to a few tiers up since the yeti is a pretty good starter microphone (plus it doesn´t need a Audio Interface/Mixer) You might then ask me what microphone i would recommend?.. Well my next microphone upgrade is going to be the Shure SM7-B (a shotgun microphone with a "Built in" pop filter) so it doesn´t really pick up all those Mouse/Keyboard clicks! But ofc it also comes with a way higher price tag! :p

Hope the response wasn´t too long to get through lol :p and again Thanks a lot for the constructive feedback!
PS: If you need further information about anything please let me know and i´ll try to help at the best of my abilities!

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thanks a lot! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445446329][/DOUBLEPOST]
I´m really glad you enjoyed it! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445446378][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks a lot! And good luck on getting to 200! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445447039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the amazing feedback! I´ll take the ambient music into consideration for the next montage i make!

I´m using the Audio Technica AT2035 through the Audio Interface "Focusrite" Scarlett 2i2 since it needs Phantom power to operate. Be aware that the microphone does pick up quite a lot of "Noise" (Mouse/Keyboard clicks ect..) Though what i did was turn the Gain down and move a lot closer to the Pop filter/microphone (which might also be why my voice can achieve the nice deep/bass sound :p) But from what i know Blue Spark was the microphone PewDiePie used so it´s ofc not bad at all! :)

My opinion would must likely be to stay with the Yeti and upgrade to a few tiers up since the yeti is a pretty good starter microphone (plus it doesn´t need a Audio Interface/Mixer) You might then ask me what microphone i would recommend?.. Well my next microphone upgrade is going to be the Shure SM7-B (a shotgun microphone with a "Built in" pop filter) so it doesn´t really pick up all those Mouse/Keyboard clicks! But ofc it also comes with a way higher price tag! :p

Hope the response wasn´t too long to get through lol :p and again Thanks a lot for the constructive feedback!
PS: If you need further information about anything please let me know and i´ll try to help at the best of my abilities!
Thanks for the recommendation!

I like the Spark mainly for its quality and design which would look really nice in my setup (aesthetics actually convinced me to look at the Spark over the Bluebird,) and I've been looking at the Scarlett 2i2 as an audio interface as well! It's really popular and it serves much more functionality than something like a Blue Icicle. :D It's been sitting in my Amazon wishlist for ages, my only concern is there might not be enough room on my table with is why I want to get a bunch of other stuff out of the way first like monitors and cable management.

I will take the Shure SM7-B into consideration, I've been having to deal with all the noise from my mouse and keyboard but I will take care of those before I get a new microphone!

RamziesPlays

Freedom! Member
May 15, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Thanks for the recommendation!

I like the Spark mainly for its quality and design which would look really nice in my setup (aesthetics actually convinced me to look at the Spark over the Bluebird,) and I've been looking at the Scarlett 2i2 as an audio interface as well! It's really popular and it serves much more functionality than something like a Blue Icicle. :D It's been sitting in my Amazon wishlist for ages, my only concern is there might not be enough room on my table with is why I want to get a bunch of other stuff out of the way first like monitors and cable management.

I will take the Shure SM7-B into consideration, I've been having to deal with all the noise from my mouse and keyboard but I will take care of those before I get a new microphone!
Sounds good! I my self love the black looks (my PC is Black with Red trim for instance) But i must admit I too have been looking a while at the Spark microphone :) For the scarlett 2i2 you could always hot clue it under the table if there´s more room down there.. Or on top of your PC Tower/Case. (Pretty much you spend more time setting it up perfectly the first time than readjusting later)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Sounds good! I my self love the black looks (my PC is Black with Red trim for instance) But i must admit I too have been looking a while at the Spark microphone :) For the scarlett 2i2 you could always hot clue it under the table if there´s more room down there.. Or on top of your PC Tower/Case. (Pretty much you spend more time setting it up perfectly the first time than readjusting later)
For the Spark, I was looking at the platinum edition which has this dark metallic finish that I really like. :p

Reactions: RamziesPlays