YouTube Views Milestone 10,000+ Organic Views in 1 Day!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Congrats, what's the secret? Any tips for a fellow YouTuber interested in succeeding?
I just got lucky on a behind the scenes video I did. I have friends that did a behind the scenes too. But only got a couple hundred total views. It has been a huge milestone of my YouTube journey! Currently at 30,000+ views gained in the last 2 days now. Views per hour is doubling everyday it seems like. It was 300 per hour on Monday. Tuesday was 600-700 per hour. Now 1,400 per hour for Wednesday. It's crazy! I still can't believe this is really happening. The video is also monetized. So that also makes me one step closer to making YouTube a career one day. I have grown a ton. Back in August of 2015 I had like 40 subscribers and around 10,000 views total. Now I'm over 500 subs and about 150,000 views.
I have been working my butt off night and day everyday. Some nights I only sleep for a couple hours. It's a hard job. But if I chase after what you want in life you can accomplish it. Always remember hard work pays off in the long run.