Subscriber Milestone 300 subs!

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Can't believe my channel has reached 300 subscribers! Absolutely over the moon, thank you all & thank you to everyone who has taken part in my competitions & giveaways and just generally interacted with me - I feel something special growing with you all, love this and love all my subs!

See ya

Reactions: Howto101

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations, as of this moment I can see you are very close to achieving 350 subscribers as well so there has definitely been a great interest in your channel. Well done, its great to see members of the community forums doing so well.

Reactions: BR GAMING

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
well guys - just like i thought, youtube had glitched on me! I jumped from 82 to 344 - Knew it was too good to be true(facepalm) haha! but i have hit 100 which is just as much a goal i wanted! still over the moon :)

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
well guys - just like i thought, youtube had glitched on me! I jumped from 82 to 344 - Knew it was too good to be true(facepalm) haha! but i have hit 100 which is just as much a goal i wanted! still over the moon :)
Haha, that sucks! That just means you gotta grind to get those 200 back!​

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Can't believe my channel has reached 300 subscribers! Absolutely over the moon, thank you all & thank you to everyone who has taken part in my competitions & giveaways and just generally interacted with me - I feel something special growing with you all, love this and love all my subs!

See ya
congrats!! thats so great!