YouTube Views Milestone 1,000,000 Views!!! Epic Milestone just achieved

Aug 3, 2014
I just achieved 1,000,000 Views total!! Thats so epic. Im going to start taking Youtube a lot more serious now.
Please if you have some helpful hints for me just comment

*link removed by forum staff*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
I just achieved 1,000,000 Views total!! Thats so epic. Im going to start taking Youtube a lot more serious now.

Wow, what an achievement!!! That's amazing, you should be at 10,000,000 in no time! Lol! :D Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope the future holds good things for you (More views and subscribers ;)).

BTW, you should add the subscriber button in the forum settings so people can go straight to your channel from the forums! I can help you with this if you want. Also, create a signature for the forums like I have above and put in some important links and your banner etc. Here are some cool signature tips and tricks!

Hope this bit of advice helps you and I hope it goes well for you in the future! :)

~Piano Uncovered

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Great job reaching 1,000,000 views total, how long did that take you to achieve? I'm guessing you weren't taking it that seriously before as you said "I'm going to start taking YouTube a lot more serious now" - Just think how much people appreciate your content, you wouldn't want to disappoint them now would you?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

That is a big milestone you have hit! For tips i would recommend the Tips section here on the forums and maybe you can share some yourself like how you made it this far :)

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Thats a massive achievement man, congratulations. I am almost at 1k views total but that is no where near your achievement, keep working hard and who knows maybe in a few years 1 mil views could be something you get on every video of yours XD