Solved 1+ Week Still waiting for partnership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrinxx

New User
Feb 22, 2017
YouTube
Title explains a lot, I have been waiting 1+ weeks just to get partnered and it just says it is still under review.

However, when my friend applied earlier and only got it in 1/2 days.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Title explains a lot, I have been waiting 1+ weeks just to get partnered and it just says it is still under review.

How much bigger is your friends channel exactly? Is your channel even up and running properly because i noticed you only have one sub and one video. Maybe you need a little more meat to your channel. This could be one of a number of reasons though. For example i joined when i had 20 to 30 subs and a few videos. If its not that have you got any strikes or anything against your name or google account? I will say its unusual to wait over a week.

Upvote 0

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
Hey there Wrinxx. We aplogise for the delay. We're currently switching systems over to make the reviewing and inviting process easier. Unfortunately this means we're really backlogged with channels who have requested an invite during this time. We're hoping to have this resolved mid-month but for now, please hang on and enjoy your time here :) Stay awesome and best of luck on your application :D

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

As said above, there is currently some migrations happening to the invitations. Sorry for the delay, they will be fixing it within 30 days.

Until then please assure:
  • You have gotten rid of all Strikes on your Channel
  • You have monetisation enabled through AdSense
  • You have some public videos to review
If you won't get a reply within the next week please Email [email protected]

Reactions: ThePandrus
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.