What's your favorite editing software?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I've tried both Sony Vegas Pro for Windows and Final Cut Pro X on IOS. Any other good editors to use? What's your favorite?
I've tried a lot of editors but as far as I can say, Vegas and Premiere Pro are good to use but extremely picky editors...:p I'm curious though...how did you find Final Cut to be?

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
I've tried a lot of editors but as far as I can say, Vegas and Premiere Pro are good to use but extremely picky editors...:p I'm curious though...how did you find Final Cut to be?
Final Cut, in my opinion, was very simple and easy to use. It renders quickly, but doesn't have all the rendering options that Vegas Pro does.

Reactions: AFKPlays

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I really like using Premiere Pro but I've not really used that many video editors. One thing I like about it is you can change the saturation of the video and you can edit all your videos and render all of them in one press of a button or a few depending on how you count them. I'm pretty sure that Sony Vegas can also do this.

C

Corpfox

I'm still using Windows Movie Maker on Win7. Its very basic and easy to use.

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
im a huge fan of moviemaker, and use it to this day. i like the simplicity of it and how it can still get some big tasks done.[DOUBLEPOST=1487953738][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm still using Windows Movie Maker on Win7. Its very basic and easy to use.
i agree

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I use sony vegas pro 13 and adobe premiere pro cs6 for editing and NUKE non commercial and adobe after effects cs6 for compositing. I prefer sony and NUKE.

EDIT: I'n going into proffesional editing and compositing so some of the software can take time to learn but its worth it.

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
I've tried both Sony Vegas Pro for Windows and Final Cut Pro X on IOS. Any other good editors to use? What's your favorite?
Adobe premiere pro for me probably because I got it for free through my school but I do think if I used Sony Vegas I would have a different opinion as it seems far more intuitive and helpful for content creators

Reactions: Ben Vowles