Review4Review Is my VIDEO Good Enough?

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
Hello,
i am wondering if someone can view my video and give me feedback! I Spend 4-5 hours editing on each video! But i am not sure if it is good enough or Unique enough!

I Feel like i might try making other types of videos! But i want some advice to help me before i make any changes! CAN ANYONE HELP? Thanks!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYgL4JeWLjMK0hrVjk23oYw?spfreload=10

Reactions: Tom Cryer

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
I saw your most recent CoD video and your Club Penguin one. Would recommend being a little bit more safe about the music you're putting in your videos. I heard a few songs I know could possibly get you copyrighted, but the content I'd say was average. The gameplay/song was very loud in the CoD video which made it extremely hard to understand you. I noticed there was a lot of unnecessary bits in the Club Penguin video so I would recommend spending a little bit more time cutting.

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
I saw your most recent CoD video and your Club Penguin one. Would recommend being a little bit more safe about the music you're putting in your videos. I heard a few songs I know could possibly get you copyrighted, but the content I'd say was average. The gameplay/song was very loud in the CoD video which made it extremely hard to understand you. I noticed there was a lot of unnecessary bits in the Club Penguin video so I would recommend spending a little bit more time cutting.
Okay thanks i haven't been doing as good recently because my old videos were a lot better edited but now i haven't been doing as well. But thanks for the feedback!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well there is a few things you could do to improve, firstly mixing your audio a little better so there is a good balance between your voice, the music and the gameplay, right now its pretty hard to hear what your saying and the gameplay seems to be muted or very quite. You could also improve your thumbnails a lot, to me the colour choices made seeing some of the arrows difficult. maybe start making a template design that you follow with your videos (you can see mine on my channel if it helps get an idea of what I mean) even just outlining the text, logos and arrows will make an improvement, also try not to crop images too much as some of the thumbnails suffer with bad croping / resizing of images. You could also credit the artist of the music you use in your videos as its just common courtesy to do so and its helps avoid copyright problems sometimes.

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
I watched your black ops 2 "do you remember this" video. The video quality was good, your background music was ok but to be safe you might want to turn it down a little. Also don't feel like you have to be talking the whole time! Great video man Keep it up!