In progress Hello Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2017
Hi! (y) (Y)(y) (Y) If you are reading this article, it is because you are interested, are not you? So, I'm new to Freedom and wanted to know, I was accepted, but I did not get Freedom's message on my YouTube Dashboard. So what do I do? (No Reviews Please) Signed: Ariaahn

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You can see your progress regarding your application to Freedom on your shiny Freedom dashboard, when you sign in it should show your progress on the main page normally with an indication such as "awaiting review" "review queue 1000+" or "awaiting acceptance" or something to that effect.

Please note that due to the high number of applications we (as the Freedom family have received) and some delays due to staff shortages due to the internal review process it might take a little longer than expected to partner your channel with Freedom. If you have any questions about this or would like to check on the status of your application then you can feel free to message our support team via www.support.tm and they will be able to help you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.