thefishstick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
Bozeman, MT
YouTube
rabidfishstick
Hai Friends!

I started doing daily videos about 2 months ago for VR content with my HTC Vive and Oculus Rift (and now Oculus Touch WOO!!). Since then my 10 sub count has increased significantly since and I'm in love with how much fun it is as well as the community that is being built! I've been looking at some sort of sponsor or partner program to help promote and expand my channel and I came across the Freedom Family from a youtube buddy. I watched a couple of George's videos and I really enjoyed his enthusiasm and Iiked how so I decided to join. I look forward to being active and contributing to the Freedom community.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hai Friends!

I started doing daily videos about 2 months ago for VR content with my HTC Vive and Oculus Rift (and now Oculus Touch WOO!!). Since then my 10 sub count has increased significantly since and I'm in love with how much fun it is as well as the community that is being built! I've been looking at some sort of sponsor or partner program to help promote and expand my channel and I came across the Freedom Family from a youtube buddy. I watched a couple of George's videos and I really enjoyed his enthusiasm and Iiked how so I decided to join. I look forward to being active and contributing to the Freedom community.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So your channel is based about VR wich is amazing indeed, so far haven't seen many channels in here that lay focus on the VR so you'll fit right in here haha :p

Reactions: thefishstick

thefishstick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
Bozeman, MT
YouTube
rabidfishstick
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So your channel is based about VR wich is amazing indeed, so far haven't seen many channels in here that lay focus on the VR so you'll fit right in here haha :p

Thanks friend! Yeah that was one of my motivations in posting daily content. Commercialized VR is very new to the VR market and I wanted to share with people how much fun it is! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1482081224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice channel :)
Thanks friend! :D

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I've always wanted to VR but sadly my budget isn't agreeing with me. Oh and tagging @Hail Kira just cause he does VR stuff too. ^3^

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I already have done a couple of Horror games! :) They are actually my favorite to play; so far my best are are Emily Wants to Play and Ghost Town Mine Ride and Shootin Gallery.
Awesome! Its good to see we got another VR player in Freedom! :)

I play with the HTC Vive.

Im gonna check out what games you play when I have a chance... Ive been really busy the last month.

D

Deleted member 137653

Hai Friends!

Welcome to the Freedom! Family! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Best of luck to you and your channel! P.S. What is your system like? Must be pretty good to handle VR. :)

thefishstick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
Bozeman, MT
YouTube
rabidfishstick
Welcome to the Freedom! Family! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Best of luck to you and your channel! P.S. What is your system like? Must be pretty good to handle VR. :)

Thanks friend! And here's meh system specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Asus STRIX
Mob: ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
RAM: 16GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 Memory
HD: Samsung / OCz SSD Drives

D

Deleted member 137653

Thanks friend! And here's meh system specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Asus STRIX
Mob: ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
RAM: 16GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 Memory
HD: Samsung / OCz SSD Drives
Heyyyyyy... That's pretty good. (Shameless meme reference) :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hai Friends!

Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! WOW VR I WANNA GET IT SO BAD :( Anyway nice intro man and good job on 800 subs....any tips? :(

thefishstick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
Bozeman, MT
YouTube
rabidfishstick
Nice channel :)
Hey Thanks friend! :D I appreciate that![DOUBLEPOST=1483387169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aye my dood, subbed. I laughed so hard watching the arena game with the VR

Hey thanks for the sub friend! And i'm guessing you're talking about Gorn ;) Man it's one hell of a game! Sooo much fun and such derpy physics xD[DOUBLEPOST=1483389950][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! WOW VR I WANNA GET IT SO BAD :( Anyway nice intro man and good job on 800 subs....any tips? :(

Thanks friend :) And yeah VR was such a life changing experience for me in gaming! Unfortunately it's slow to really spread being early in the commercial market because the price tag is super high and isn't always available everywhere :( That will be changing as time progresses (hopefully sooner than later). As far as advice goes I'm not sure what to say on that. I've seen your channel man and you genuinely seem you love doing what you do which I feel is most important; I think people are drawn to that and that's the subscriber base you want. The best I can do would be to share a mental list of what goals I gave myself when I started my VR stuff: Most important have fun, do your own unique thing / have your own style (don't try and copy anyone), keep being regular posting quality content, and utilize social media and other community websites to share your message and get feedback (and try to not let the negative feedback affect you). Your subs will come to you I guarantee it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey Thanks friend! :D I appreciate that![DOUBLEPOST=1483387169][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey thanks for the sub friend! And i'm guessing you're talking about Gorn ;) Man it's one hell of a game! Sooo much fun and such derpy physics xD[DOUBLEPOST=1483389950][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks friend :) And yeah VR was such a life changing experience for me in gaming! Unfortunately it's slow to really spread being early in the commercial market because the price tag is super high and isn't always available everywhere :( That will be changing as time progresses (hopefully sooner than later). As far as advice goes I'm not sure what to say on that. I've seen your channel man and you genuinely seem you love doing what you do which I feel is most important; I think people are drawn to that and that's the subscriber base you want. The best I can do would be to share a mental list of what goals I gave myself when I started my VR stuff: Most important have fun, do your own unique thing / have your own style (don't try and copy anyone), keep being regular posting quality content, and utilize social media and other community websites to share your message and get feedback (and try to not let the negative feedback affect you). Your subs will come to you I guarantee it.
Thanks so much man! Thank you really! :D