Solved Still waiting for my channel to be reviewed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryGazza

New User
Nov 15, 2016
Hi guys,

Just need help with a little something its been going on for a while and i think i put a thread up about this before but, Its all been accepted now by Youtube and made my Google adsense account.

Its just on the FREEDOM side that im waiting to be accepted.

Its still saying i'm waiting in line for a review and says '1000+' Its been saying that for weeks and i dont know my next step.

Like i said everythings been accepted as far as im aware.. Youtube ads on my channel, Google adsense up and running.. all videos monetized.

If you could help i would greatly appreciate it.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Certainly sorry its taken some time for your channel to be reviewed by Freedom, there has seemed to be a massive influx of channels recently. Could I ask you to submit a ticket to our support team - via www.support.tm regarding this? Be sure to include a screenshot of both your YouTube status and features page, as well as a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard where you are still showing your channel is under review

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hi @GaryGazza. I'm sorry to hear if you're still waiting for the invite to be sent. It would be best to email our Support team so that we can have this followed up. Make sure to include your Custom ID, YouTube Channel link, and screenshots of your YouTube Features page and Freedom! dashboard so that we can have this checked right away. Looking forward to your ticket.[DOUBLEPOST=1480498866][/DOUBLEPOST]You can go to www.support.tm and create a ticket :)

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Our Quality Control team is the one in charge of doing the reviews for invitations. As mentioned on your other thread that you've created, it may take 2 to 3 days before the review is processed. If it exceeds the time frame, you can contact us at www.support.tm so that we can do a follow up on your channel invite request.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.