Solved Noob Question Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have monetization enabled on YouTube Freedom! (or any other Network like it) can't invite you into its YouTube Network sadly.

Wait I'm lost here lol, so to be a Freedom! Partner, I still have to have the 4000Hrs and 1K subs to have monetization on YouTube before Freedom! will accept me?

I was under the impression that was the whole point of a MCN such as this one in particular, for smaller channels to get monetized early and have a shot at growing. Am I wrong?

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Wait I'm lost here lol, so to be a Freedom! Partner, I still have to have the 4000Hrs and 1K subs to have monetization on YouTube before Freedom! will accept me?

I was under the impression that was the whole point of a MCN such as this one in particular, for smaller channels to get monetized early and have a shot at growing. Am I wrong?
That used to be it, but since February 2018 you have to meet YouTube's requirements first.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Yep you have to meet the 4K / 1K requirements to be a part of any network. Unfortunately they can't make exceptions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.