Service Channel Art/Thumbnails

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
Hey my name is Sprouts, newbie to YouTube scene but I make thumbnails and channel arts/avatars (profile pictures) for fun, still a novice to GFX but I wanna learn more and help my fellow freedom members if possible. So if you wanna HMU for a project or something you need? We can talk :)

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Hey my name is Sprouts, newbie to YouTube scene but I make thumbnails and channel arts/avatars (profile pictures) for fun, still a novice to GFX but I wanna learn more and help my fellow freedom members if possible. So if you wanna HMU for a project or something you need? We can talk :)
Can i see your work

Reactions: LPSprouts
D

Deleted member 197467

yeah that would be great if I could get a get banner for my channel

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
homie maybe you can help me with my banner because mine is so ghetto right now lol
oh and email me @ [email protected]