NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
Alright. so I'm tired of working under corporations and not doing what I really enjoy for a living, I've worked half my adult life in sales and the other half in shipping warehouses. While I don't mind the job themselves, I actually hate working under the companies I've worked at. I never agree with management, I never think things are ran efficiently, I don't have a voice in a big company. Honestly I can't stand working in a company.

So I've decided to pick up freelancing, I will be doing different jobs for clients at a fee that will be agreed upon before the service is completed. Depending on the work required the price will be different.

Services I will be able to provide,
Videography - If you need help getting footage or editing video/audio
-side note, I am capable of editng various video types and styles. not just gaming.
Photography - if you need help with a thumbnail or you need a picture taken
Graphic Design - If you need help designing a logo, merchandise, etc.
Custom PC Builds - If you don't feel comfortable building a pc.
Other Services - If you need help with anything, let me know. I might be able to help you out.

Equipment I have available,
Software
-Adobe Creative Cloud (Full Package)
--Familiar with Premiere, Photoshop, Audition
--Basic knowledge in Animate, and Illustrator
--Have access to the full suite of adobe apps
Audio Hardware
-Audio Technica AT-2035 XLR Mic
-Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
-Rode Videomic
-Zoom h1 audio recorder
-Aputure A.lav Mic
Cameras
-Canon T6i w/ kit 18-55 lens
-GoPro hero 3+ silver
Other Hardware
-Wacom Intuos

For Skill Reference
(Idk if I'm allowed to post the links or not)
-For graphic design take a look at my merch store.
-For anything youtube it should be obvious where to look.
-For pc building reference I built my own pc, my ex-girlfriends pc, and my grandmas pc.
-Links to PC and Merch are both found in the about section on my youtube channel.

Experience
-Over 1000 YouTube Videos Produced
-Own And Produced content on 5 different channels over the years.
-Took multiple classes in Jr. High and High School for TV Production, Video Production, Photography, Graphic Design, Art, and Music.
-Been making videos (not youtube) since 2008
-Been making youtube videos since 2010 (you don't want to see my first channel XD)[DOUBLEPOST=1523771436][/DOUBLEPOST]I would like to add, if you are a kid and have minimal access to money don't be afraid to ask for services just let me know. we can talk about it. I'm a really chill guy, not a greedy corporation.

Last edited:
Reactions: LW

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
Hey I need channel art and a logo for my youtube channel can you help??
Saw your comment on my video, yeah I can probably do something for ya, do have any basic ideas for it like a color scheme, or some sort of theme? Anything at all? If not that's fine but I'll be able to make something you like a lot better if I have an idea of what you want.

anthonyfamm

New User
May 6, 2018
YouTube
Saw your comment on my video, yeah I can probably do something for ya, do have any basic ideas for it like a color scheme, or some sort of theme? Anything at all? If not that's fine but I'll be able to make something you like a lot better if I have an idea of what you want.
yea sounds good do u have a discord mine is SlicedUp#3776

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Alright. so I'm tired of working under corporations and not doing what I really enjoy for a living, I've worked half my adult life in sales and the other half in shipping warehouses. While I don't mind the job themselves, I actually hate working under the companies I've worked at. I never agree with management, I never think things are ran efficiently, I don't have a voice in a big company. Honestly I can't stand working in a company.

So I've decided to pick up freelancing, I will be doing different jobs for clients at a fee that will be agreed upon before the service is completed. Depending on the work required the price will be different.

Services I will be able to provide,
Videography - If you need help getting footage or editing video/audio
-side note, I am capable of editng various video types and styles. not just gaming.
Photography - if you need help with a thumbnail or you need a picture taken
Graphic Design - If you need help designing a logo, merchandise, etc.
Custom PC Builds - If you don't feel comfortable building a pc.
Other Services - If you need help with anything, let me know. I might be able to help you out.

Equipment I have available,
Software
-Adobe Creative Cloud (Full Package)
--Familiar with Premiere, Photoshop, Audition
--Basic knowledge in Animate, and Illustrator
--Have access to the full suite of adobe apps
Audio Hardware
-Audio Technica AT-2035 XLR Mic
-Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
-Rode Videomic
-Zoom h1 audio recorder
-Aputure A.lav Mic
Cameras
-Canon T6i w/ kit 18-55 lens
-GoPro hero 3+ silver
Other Hardware
-Wacom Intuos

For Skill Reference
(Idk if I'm allowed to post the links or not)
-For graphic design take a look at my merch store.
-For anything youtube it should be obvious where to look.
-For pc building reference I built my own pc, my ex-girlfriends pc, and my grandmas pc.
-Links to PC and Merch are both found in the about section on my youtube channel.

Experience
-Over 1000 YouTube Videos Produced
-Own And Produced content on 5 different channels over the years.
-Took multiple classes in Jr. High and High School for TV Production, Video Production, Photography, Graphic Design, Art, and Music.
-Been making videos (not youtube) since 2008
-Been making youtube videos since 2010 (you don't want to see my first channel XD)[DOUBLEPOST=1523771436][/DOUBLEPOST]I would like to add, if you are a kid and have minimal access to money don't be afraid to ask for services just let me know. we can talk about it. I'm a really chill guy, not a greedy corporation.

Hi, I need a banner for my new channel name.
Ill link you my post below so you can check it out :)
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/free-paid-looking-for-a-new-banner.236158/