Gaming Roboplayground

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! Please say a bit more about your content and your channel. Also, don't forget to put your channel link in the Personal Details!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. As our fellow said up there, please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

RoboPlayground

Rising User
Oct 19, 2017
YouTube
well i was editing my post to do as you guys suggestion when i click submit i got a error pop up cant remember what it said somthing about spam and to edit my post and try again only problem about that is that they did not take me back to editing section just to my post so i dont feel like its worth it ill make another post soon

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
well i was editing my post to do as you guys suggestion when i click submit i got a error pop up cant remember what it said somthing about spam and to edit my post and try again only problem about that is that they did not take me back to editing section just to my post so i dont feel like its worth it ill make another post soon

Welcome to the Freedom! forums! Unfortunately you can't post links to the forums until you have at least 5 posts or it will show up with that spam error message.

If you have any questions about the forums let us know

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
oh i see but why did it not take me back to edit to post it took me out of the edit zone was that a bug or normal

I’m guessing that it is just part of our forums spam filter as it reduces the likelihood of spam accounts advertising sites. I have now adjusted the setting so it will be more lenient to new users. Thanks for letting us know.