PC Looking for a group to record with

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Only real requirements would be to be mature and have a decent microphone, age isn't too important, I'm 19 but as long as you're mature enough it doesn't matter that much.

Games I play: PUBG, CSGO, Overwatch, GTA V, Cards Against Humanity, Gmod and others.

If anyone's interested just add me on discord: NewSpark#8696

Jesus Glez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
México
YouTube
SombreSparkMX
Hi, i'm intersting in record with someone, also i'm 19, my audience is mainly spanish spoken, but i think that if you record with someone with a foreign language you can expand the audience. If you're intersting record in console you can ask me.

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi, i'm intersting in record with someone, also i'm 19, my audience is mainly spanish spoken, but i think that if you record with someone with a foreign language you can expand the audience. If you're intersting record in console you can ask me.
I would enjoy making vids on some console games too, I main play PC at the moment however. I have a PS4 tho and would be willing to get a few games for it (most of my games for it now are just single player, my online play again is mostly PC) feel free to add me on discord if you want :)

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
I'm up with meeting and recording with some new people im blu nice to meet you friend Captblu#4078

Hussain12

Rising User
Oct 19, 2017
YouTube
h what games you play[DOUBLEPOST=1508441156][/DOUBLEPOST]
What games you play

Mystery Pen Gaming

Respected User
Jan 4, 2017
sure as long as you don't mind puns and me being random
also tried to message you on discord and it wouldn't let me send anything