Off-Topic What's the craziest thing you've done for views?

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
My friend recently drove her bicycle down a bridge as fast as she could to make a green light.... for a vlog, she bumped into a car and didn't get too hurt :p

What about you? Have you done anything crazy for views?

Reactions: Row

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Nope can't say that I have done anything crazy, think my content should speak for itself. For me its only a hobby so I don't really mind if it gets 1 view or 1,000

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Not gonna lie, but that kinda makes your friend a jerk. Essentially crashing into someone just for a video is not the way to go about things, hope the car wasn't damaged let along your friend! Doing something for views is generally just stupid and 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work and the video is lost into the obscurity of the internet forever.

Reactions: Varlais Alata

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
Not gonna lie, but that kinda makes your friend a jerk. Essentially crashing into someone just for a video is not the way to go about things, hope the car wasn't damaged let along your friend! Doing something for views is generally just stupid and 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work and the video is lost into the obscurity of the internet forever.

Haha, she didn't mean to bump into the car, it was an accident xD

AcrylicArtPaintings

Rising User
Aug 30, 2017
Arizona
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Well, I was loosing sunlight and wanted to do a video so I went outside and took advantage of the last sunlight of the day. I did my video and was happy with the result. The only problem is that while I was recording it, I got eaten alive by ants but I could not stop due to the kind of art I do so I had to finish the video. Hahahaha!!!

Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
I.. I shotgun a rootbeer. Although I do it sometimes on my own too even without the camera [emoji28]

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

Kelly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Steffeh87
I screamed into my mic randomly during a cutscene of a game, thinking it would be funny. I don't do that anymore because it's mean to scare your veiwers like that haha. It's a sure way to lose subscribers >.>

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Do a dub of a yaoi comic, but never get to the hot and sweaty parts. still, get requests for next part. Over three years, it's gotten 87k views.

Blucky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
Australia
YouTube
BluckyTV
I done a leg/body part waxing challenge for my 300 sub thing, I thought it would be funny so I did it.... And now its one of my lower viewed videos.... Don't do everything for views ahaha