Is everyone still loving youtube?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm feeling pretty content with YouTube right now. For me its never been anything more than a hobby, if I miss a days recording thats fine - yeah a bit annoying as I try and stay organised and hate letting my viewers down. The best part of YouTube, in my opinion is when you get a very nice comment, or someone reaches out to you with feedback or a suggestion. What about you?

K Army Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Caribbean
www.facebook.com
YouTube
still love the tube and i will continue it and maybe something will come out of it
nice keep up the grind[DOUBLEPOST=1500593342][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm feeling pretty content with YouTube right now. For me its never been anything more than a hobby, if I miss a days recording thats fine - yeah a bit annoying as I try and stay organised and hate letting my viewers down. The best part of YouTube, in my opinion is when you get a very nice comment, or someone reaches out to you with feedback or a suggestion. What about you?
thats true just giving viewers something to enjoy is great especially when they leave comments saying they liked it

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
For all of you who have been doing this for a while do you still feel excited about Youtube?
Ive seen a few of the great people i met quit. How are you feeling about youtube right now?

I still feel great about it. However I haven't done anything in over a month because I moved to a new place and have been a bit lazy restarting. I imagine once I do restart sometime soon I'll be back on a normal schedule.

Krazy Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
It's hard to grow a community I'm kind of growing away from YouTube to twitch. I'm enjoying the livestreams but I enjoy making the vids but it's the people

MrSpecies7

Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube
I think Youtube is a lot like Freedom. . . you know there is a great community out there but most of the time you are talking to yourself.