Gaming HELLO FREEDOM! NEW HERE AND NEW TO YT

ItsLatz

New User
Jun 29, 2017
YouTube
ItsLatz
Hello everyone my mame is Latif but I usually go with Latz, I am 20 years old and I'm from Algeria :D
I recently found Freedon in one of the articles on the web, I wanted to join the forums to meet new people and expand my youtube channel, speaking of which my youtube channel includes gaming content related but I may do vlogs in the future there's no reason to not to. :D
I started a youtube channel because I got inspired by many people on youtube and I wanted to try it out myself
Fav food has to be spaghetti and meatballs.
so yeah can't wait to interact with freedom peeps!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone my mame is Latif but I usually go with Latz, I am 20 years old and I'm from Algeria :D
I recently found Freedon in one of the articles on the web, I wanted to join the forums to meet new people and expand my youtube channel, speaking of which my youtube channel includes gaming content related but I may do vlogs in the future there's no reason to not to. :D
I started a youtube channel because I got inspired by many people on youtube and I wanted to try it out myself
Welcome to the Community :)

So as a fellow gamer what are you currently busy with? :)

Reactions: ItsLatz

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Welcome Latz?
It's always good to experiment with different kinds of content and find which suits you best and appeals to a wider audience. I wish you the best of luck with your channel!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the reply!
I am currently addicted to SMITE, and one game I am planning to get I'm sure you're familiar with, its called PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds looks super fun!
Played Smite for some time but wasn't my typw of game. Regarding Player Unknown Battleground i sure have heard a lot about it :p