Comedy Your newest and Dankest member...

Hey Hey Hey freedom community whats up. Im new here and would just like to take the time to say hi, and also give you a little information about myself. I run a small channel with 151 subs currently. I post gaming and comedy videos so if your into that jawn go check me out broski. Im also a graphic designer so hit me up if you need those graphic, know what I'm sayin. Im also offering my services as an editor, so if you need me to edit a montage or some random videos i would be happy too, but for a price obviously, not too expensive tho so don't you worry little bb. If y'all peoples need any help with anything i got you, videos ideas, audio help, collabs, etc... just hit me up. Anyways hope to see you all in the threads and what not. Im looking forward to making some new friends. peace yo (y) (Y)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Red! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. If you're a graphic designer, don't forget to check out the C.R.I.B. section of our forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D