Network Date set 4 months...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You should check to make sure that Freedom has the correct paypal address linked on your Freedom dashboard. In addition to that you should follow one of the links sent in the confirmation of your payments, to see if you need to accept the payments on Paypal - the first time I got paid by freedom I needed to do this. Other than that if your paypal address is correct and it is still showing outstanding money to you, then you can always request this as a catch up payment from your Freedom dashboard, this normally takes 24-48 hours to be processed but that should enable you to receive the money.

TheOneSin

Rising User
Jan 22, 2017
Nanaimo
YouTube
I have checked all this, Many times. How ever My pay pal account is connected to the right email, and I have not received any email regarding any payment from joining freedom. It says on my profile I joined 4 months ago, So I would assume some kind of payment has went through?[DOUBLEPOST=1494702375][/DOUBLEPOST]Also not sure if this would effect anything, But my Paypal account is not connected to my bank account in anyway, Would this effect being paid? I can connect it Just wasn't sure

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have checked all this, Many times. How ever My pay pal account is connected to the right email, and I have not received any email regarding any payment from joining freedom. It says on my profile I joined 4 months ago, So I would assume some kind of payment has went through?[DOUBLEPOST=1494702375][/DOUBLEPOST]Also not sure if this would effect anything, But my Paypal account is not connected to my bank account in anyway, Would this effect being paid? I can connect it Just wasn't sure
Having your paypal account connected or not doesn't make any difference in regards to this. Would you mind checking on your revenue screen on the Freedom dashboard, is it showing any revenue amount under the 'Payments' heading - if so it would appear that you have had a payment. If not then it would be best to request a catch up payment and then wait a few days. If you still haven't seen this in your Paypal account (be aware you may need to accept the catch-up payment as mentioned before) then you should contact the support team who will be able to look into this for you

TheOneSin

Rising User
Jan 22, 2017
Nanaimo
YouTube
Having your paypal account connected or not doesn't make any difference in regards to this. Would you mind checking on your revenue screen on the Freedom dashboard, is it showing any revenue amount under the 'Payments' heading - if so it would appear that you have had a payment. If not then it would be best to request a catch up payment and then wait a few days. If you still haven't seen this in your Paypal account (be aware you may need to accept the catch-up payment as mentioned before) then you should contact the support team who will be able to look into this for you

I checked my dashboard and it says "No catch up" so it looks like nothing has even been sent out : ( Do you have the email I would contact for the support team?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If its reading no catch up then it would seem to suggest that this has been paid to you, especially if you have been linked with Freedom for 4 months. If it had a catch up payment then that would suggest that nothing had been sent out. I would definitely query this with the support team - you can contact them either through the ticket system at www.support.tm or emailing them at [email protected]

TheOneSin

Rising User
Jan 22, 2017
Nanaimo
YouTube
If its reading no catch up then it would seem to suggest that this has been paid to you, especially if you have been linked with Freedom for 4 months. If it had a catch up payment then that would suggest that nothing had been sent out. I would definitely query this with the support team - you can contact them either through the ticket system at www.support.tm or emailing them at [email protected]

That's what I thought as well haha, It's weird oh well, I'll send them a msg and see what they say : ) Thanks for your help