Status
Not open for further replies.

jevon small

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
Barbados
YouTube
12 days ago i was unlinked by freedom ive gotten replies from 4 different freedom members and i still havent been partnered again i took all the screen shots needed more than one i have no copyright claims or strikes on my channel i applied for adsense and youtube accepted me over a week ago and i still havent been partnered back with freedom they keep telling me to take the same screenshots or fill out this questionaire over and over again its ridiculous please help

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Sadly we can't do much there, especially if support has already talked to you in regards to this. All I can say is supply them with what they need and you will get relinked. Sadly support is pretty behind the amount of tickets received so they take really long to reply and I know how you feel...

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
12 days ago i was unlinked by freedom ive gotten replies from 4 different freedom members and i still havent been partnered again i took all the screen shots needed more than one i have no copyright claims or strikes on my channel i applied for adsense and youtube accepted me over a week ago and i still havent been partnered back with freedom they keep telling me to take the same screenshots or fill out this questionaire over and over again its ridiculous please help
I'm sorry to hear that its taken some time with you application, maybe @Ronaldo Lawas or @Chicco Torres might be able to help you out regarding this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.