New games

Winter Psycho

Rising User
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
I'm pretty excited for Destiny 2, the marketing has been very well done so far, combining comedy with serious aspects.

Hopefully it wont be falsely advertised like nearly every other game this year.

Reactions: ReaperPT

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
I'm completely out of the loop on new games. I just realized that by trying to come up with a new game I'm looking forward to
But the new COD is on top of my list

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Winter Psycho - Yh I've been told that the first destiny was good. Never played it myself though.
Emperor Fun - I love finding out about new games, there's so many I'm looking forward to. Crash bandicoot, shadow of war ect.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I haven't been too far entrenched in the gaming world in terms of new releases, having just completed Mass Effect: Andromeda to ~96% of all its content, I may need something new soon.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
What's mass effect like? Haven't played any of them before?
The original trilogy is heralded as one of the greatest gaming series' of all time, and it's my favorite franchise overall. It's often called a "space opera" where your actions in one game influence what happens in the games after it.

I don't want to go into detail because it's one you need to play to really understand.

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
The original trilogy is heralded as one of the greatest gaming series' of all time, and it's my favorite franchise overall. It's often called a "space opera" where your actions in one game influence what happens in the games after it.

I don't want to go into detail because it's one you need to play to really understand.
Oh decent, I'll have to play them. It does sound quite good.

ReaperPT

New User
May 5, 2017
Quake champions cant wait for it reminds me so much of quake 3 arena , spent hundreds of hours on it during clan wars