Gaming HELLO GUYS:)

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
hello everyone and my name is DannyDoo, well it's actually Daniel but my YouTube Channel's name is DannyDoo, i am a content creator like you all and just wanted to introduce myself so you all can understand me better and i could make some friends too
I mostly do indie horror gameplays other than that i play some free fps games like Team Fortress 2
and Paladins
Hope You all will like my channel and me too

Have a great day ^_^

TriStrider

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
TriStrider
hello everyone and my name is DannyDoo, well it's actually Daniel but my YouTube Channel's name is DannyDoo, i am a content creator like you all and just wanted to introduce myself so you all can understand me better and i could make some friends too
I mostly do indie horror gameplays other than that i play some free fps games like Team Fortress 2
and Paladins

Have a great day ^_^
Hey Welcome To The Freedom Family Hope You Enjoy Your Stay With Us & I'll Check Your Channel Out

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
and Paladins

Have a great day ^_^
Welcome to the Freedom Family mate :)

What Indie Horror games do you play at the moment as i am a big fan of Horror games :D