Who make music besides me?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
any musicians or music producer in freedom! ?
They're definitely in freedom, a lot of the higher-subbed music people don't come around the forums too often. But you can find various artists on here ^^

retmans

Rising User
Freedom! Member
any musicians or music producer in freedom! ?

i don't know of you are intrested in it
but i'm a dutch musician
i own a (totally) dutch instrument
take a look on my channel if you are intrested

and do you make any music? if you do, can you send me a link to it? i would love to hear it

have an good day/night

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
I'm a trained pianist and flutist if that counts, though I've been too busy to do any piano or flute related works. Been doing vocals nowadays. :p

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I am producer from Serbia, and i am so sad that there is no section for musicians here on freedom... Will check out all of your channels guys, i am very curious to meet fellow musicians here!

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I make a little music nothing too extravagant just kinda mess around. I don't post anything I create but I use my own music in my videos. My more recent ones.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I used to play guitar but because of my short fingers I always found it very difficult in the end I just sing on Smule every now and then so add me if your on there as well! @oliveasea

mikedee

for now i still lack some instruments and some pro audio equipment so still need to save ALOT of money to purchase them. for now lets enjoy making music

TheGingerQueen

New User
I want to, so I'm learning guitar. Right now the only instrument I play is the trumpet...
But either way, I can't write to save my life.

PRENKGAATFOUT

New User
Freedom! Member
I do open FL studio every once in a while, but I'm not that great at it. I do edit the background music in our videos myself.