Gaming New YouTuber looking to grow! HD content!

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: GuyGamer
Where are you from?: England
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? - Other YouTube videos!
What made you join our forums?: Looking to meet other YouTubers!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
Why did you start YouTube? - I love making videos and playing games!
What is your biggest dream? - People able to make a video that 100's of thousands of people watch.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Mostly Call of Duty, But open to other Games!
How frequently do you upload?: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What is your biggest dream? - People able to make a video that 100's of thousands of people watch.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Mostly Call of Duty, But open to other Games!
How's England treating you Guy? I've been in the United States my entire life. You can meet other youtubers on here easily enough, especially in the collaboration section here :p What got you super invested into video games?

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
How's England treating you Guy? I've been in the United States my entire life. You can meet other youtubers on here easily enough, especially in the collaboration section here :p What got you super invested into video games?
Well you can call me James aha! It is pretty cool but always rubbish weather! I think it is just that I am in the generation when videogames became very popular so I have known and loved them since an early age :p how about you?

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I don't suppose you guys could check out my newest video? "welcome"? If you like tell me in the comments etc!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! I'm a Call of Duty gamer myself! Do you enjoy all of the futuristic movements or do you prefer the older more modern style of boots on the ground? Also, if you'd like to meet other YouTubers and play with them, be sure to check out the "collaborate" section!

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! I'm a Call of Duty gamer myself! Do you enjoy all of the futuristic movements or do you prefer the older more modern style of boots on the ground? Also, if you'd like to meet other YouTubers and play with them, be sure to check out the "collaborate" section!
I was "OK" with AW but black ops 3 is just a joke! You need a scuff if you want to win gunfights in the air. I hope the next COD is Ghosts 2! I was soooo good! Go to 00:30 seconds on my video!
. Also, Thanks for telling me bout the collab section :p

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Aha, no problem xD but yeah, I agree it would help. I've adapted pretty well myself to the advanced movement without a scuf. I've been getting around 50 kill TDM matches, so it's possible to do well without one. I would still like to go back to boots on the ground, though

Valaxies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums GuyGamer! I am relatively new as well. Im going to check out your channel right now, as I believe we do upload similar content. I hope you're ready to meet many new people and make new friends. So yeah, welcome to the forums and the Freedom! community!

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums GuyGamer! I am relatively new as well. Im going to check out your channel right now, as I believe we do upload similar content. I hope you're ready to meet many new people and make new friends. So Yeah, welcome to the forums and the Freedom! community!
Cheers mate! Ill check you out too!

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
welcome to freedom dude!

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
welcome to freedom dude!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well you can call me James aha! It is pretty cool but always rubbish weather! I think it is just that I am in the generation when videogames became very popular so I have known and loved them since an early age :p how about you?
James works too ^^ Rubbish weather can get in the way at times, I wish I could live in a colder climate :eek: Video games are definitely popular lately with everyone, it's enjoyable to say the least :p Gaming was just a nice outlet for me, since I used to exercise a ton, I needed a place to escape to, heh.