Service I'm a professional graphic artist and will make FREE profile pictures for people.

Travis/Natzu

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey, thanks for doing stuff like this, it's nice to see people helping each other out. Also, I wanted to know, if you get the time, do you think you could make me a Star Wars battlefront themed banner and maybe a Star Wars logo? Thanks! :D

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
Hey, thanks for doing stuff like this, it's nice to see people helping each other out. Also, I wanted to know, if you get the time, do you think you could make me a Star Wars battlefront themed banner and maybe a Star Wars logo? Thanks! :D

Yeah sure, later today though, todays busy for me.

Garrett Dadoun

New User
Aug 12, 2014
I know this will be hard but can you make a logo for my channel (I have 450+ Subscribers) My banner and icon are made by professionals but my icon has my name Garret Instead of Garrett
(If you can only go over the text with new text saying "Garrett Plays Minecraft" That would be grate!)
youtube.com/GarrettPlaysMinecraft

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
I know this will be hard but can you make a logo for my channel (I have 450+ Subscribers) My banner and icon are made by professionals but my icon has my name Garret Instead of Garrett
(If you can only go over the text with new text saying "Garrett Plays Minecraft" That would be grate!)

Also just a quality tip for you're videos, please fix dat aspect ratio in vegas.

EVILMILK

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016

Ok sorry but you're graphic artist who did that for you decided it would be an amazing idea to make every letter a different size, This would be a 2+ hour job, So unless you're going to pay me I am sorry I can't do anything about it (5 dollars tho)

Louis Simpao

Rising User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
hey, can you make me a profile pic.
this blue background with a font called "Gooddog" saying DHD with white color and light red outline. thanks alot

Attachments

• simple-blue-background-abstract-photo-blue-background.jpg
    simple-blue-background-abstract-photo-blue-background.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 1

Beard Gaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey.First of all I want to thank you for doing such a great work for the community.
Secondly,I would need a profile picture..maybe something like a beard and a controller..or you can do something you think would fit the name better.Thank you!

Last edited: