Have you ever noticed you get really good game play when you are not recording

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Well I guess it's only natural in some cases xD You have to focus on both talking and playing the game. Sometimes I do have that problem, but I usually go through it fine even when I talk.

NuriGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
It has happened to me too. I used to play a shooter game and when I'm recording I usually don't kill anything and when I'm not recording I make the best kills haha. I record with Avermedia Live Gamer Portable and, because of my computer, I have a lot of cables and it is very uncomfortable.
Also, sometimes something seems to be wrong, the microphone, the sound, image. so now I'm very vague to record haha

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Yeah me and my friends found that happening to us a lot when doing a rocket league series. It also became very awkward when trying to do commentary as well since two of us will start to get really focused in the game leaving the other one to to do anything just to fill the dead air.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I sometimes do stupid stuff when livestreaming cause I'm in a hurry to keep the action flowing so I sometimes make errors cause I don't think things through as much as I would if I could take my time...

And I have a tendency to lose my train if thought while talking when crazy stuff happens in game... lol

RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
What I used to do is pretend that im recording when im not, so im doing commentary by myself to get used to doing it. Now I just record all of my games so im not limited to a certain period of time for something good to happen. If nothing interesting happened I just delete it

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
I swear when im playing cod, rocket league, smite pretty much anything and im not recording i do awesome, great even! But when the recording goes up or livestream, BAM the universe is all like "lets make him look Sub-par to the whole world XD"

this happen to anyone else? X3
That's true and the reason is... you are relaxed when you don't record yourself!

When you are recording you are thinking about time, about your expressions, about not to mess up with something etc.

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Yes but than again if you wouldn't talk it would be boring, but at the same time if you don't talk and your game-play is amazing I think you can success that way too.

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
im a bit confused because to be a full member you need 30 messages or purple banner and i got the 30 messages and i still cant do a signature :(

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Doing commentary always makes things a bit more difficult. You can be excellent at a specific game, but still make many mistakes while commentating because you tend to get distracted. It's even worse when you are talking and you are trying to think of what to say.

I feel though, the longer you do it, the better you get at it.

Reactions: Tythaeus

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
lightningforce9
Oh yes lol its always the way. Had some cracking games on rocket league when I'm not recording. Yet as soon as hit record. The game lags my team will disconnect and we'll lose 97 - 0