What Is The First Anime You Ever Saw BUT Didn't Realize It Was Anime Until You Were Older?

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
For me, I guess It was Detective Conan :).
You can check my youtube channel I do AMV's concerning Animes If you are interested to watch ;)
Do you have any problems with YouTube from using copyrighted music or do they leave you alone as long as you don't monetize those videos? I ask because I love making music videos like that as well for games and anime. I've made tons over the last decade and wanted to upload them but they have tons of big songs in them so I figured they would be taken down instantly.

Ryuzaki Amv

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Well, Frankly speaking I had some problems concerning the copyright(content/music) for making AMV's but if you love making music videos as you mentioned before, try to modify it using an application or whatever you want but try to keep the original one as it is.
I don't have any issue for now and I hope you do.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well, Frankly speaking I had some problems concerning the copyright(content/music) for making AMV's but if you love making music videos as you mentioned before, try to modify it using an application or whatever you want but try to keep the original one as it is.
I don't have any issue for now and I hope you do.
Yeah I actually just found out like a few minutes ago that Youtube has a list of music now that shows what the restrictions are for us and if the video will be available worldwide or not in some countries. Basically most seem like they would be available worldwide and we can use the songs in our videos as long as we don't monetize them. It makes sense if you think about it. The copyright holders put ads on our videos and so they are basically making money off our content but at the same time we get to spice up our content with their high quality music and even though those videos in particular can't be monetized, they still attract an audience that will then hopefully check out our actual monetized videos so it's a win win for everyone involved. Including our viewers that get to watch our content as it was intended. The worst that can happen apparently if we follow those rules is maybe they might still ask us to take the video down later but I think that's about the worst of it.

Ryuzaki Amv

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Yeah I actually just found out like a few minutes ago that Youtube has a list of music now that shows what the restrictions are for us and if the video will be available worldwide or not in some countries. Basically most seem like they would be available worldwide and we can use the songs in our videos as long as we don't monetize them. It makes sense if you think about it. The copyright holders put ads on our videos and so they are basically making money off our content but at the same time we get to spice up our content with their high quality music and even though those videos in particular can't be monetized, they still attract an audience that will then hopefully check out our actual monetized videos so it's a win win for everyone involved. Including our viewers that get to watch our content as it was intended. The worst that can happen apparently if we follow those rules is maybe they might still ask us to take the video down later but I think that's about the worst of it.
Yes exactly :)