What is more important to you?

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Hello there, I was just wondering in my head what actually matters more to you guys, what do you care about most on youtube. Getting subscribers? Getting views? Getting likes? or anything else?

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, the views as well. But i dunno, it warms my heart when someone says they like my video, and not just the spammy "great video", "nice video" comments. The comments that are actually saying something. Those are like hug equivalents to me haha

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Well, the views as well. But i dunno, it warms my heart when someone says they like my video, and not just the spammy "great video", "nice video" comments. The comments that are actually saying something. Those are like hug equivalents to me haha
Hahaha "Nice comment" but yeah I agree, I wish I had more of those people on my channel

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Hahaha "Nice comment" but yeah I agree, I wish I had more of those people on my channel

I barely have them as well, but it just feels awesome for people to say those thing. Especially a subscriber. There was one time that a subscriber commented: "Been waiting a long time for a video", and my smile was all the way up to my ears. It just felt so awesome. \m/

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
off topic first comes in my mind when i read the title : health :> well coming to topic its depends even some un expected videos will get more views than best ones ^^ i prefer subs and views and likes ^^!

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
The fans. I once had a fan saying "NOTICE ME SENPAI!" on one of my videos, that meant a lot to me because 1 person out of 7.3 billion people on Earth cared enough to say something on my video.