Not open for further replies.

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
Hello,
I have my main channel: (/TechNoboOrig) and a secondary channel: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFLwO4-XHb2YeX8YsEnoKJg) that I would like to link to my current Dashboard account and have it partnered with Freedom! (It is currently not either)

I went onto the Support Center (freedom.desk.com) and I had to create an account, once I have done so and confirmed the account via the email I received, i try to log in and it takes me to a page that says "Complete Your Twitter Registration" I then proceed to enter my Email address and as soon as I do it just removed my email from the text box after clicking add. I CAN NOT LOG INTO THE SUPPORT CENTER.

I don't know why this is broken, but can the developers please work on the issue as well as someone linking my second account to my Dashboard account.

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
Thing is, it won't let me log in. As soon as I try it sends me a verification email, which I follow and it asks me to put in a Twitter Email. I put in my Twitter accounts email and it just refreshes the page and sends me another verification email. That's why i came to the forums

Upvote 0
N

Nathan “Ved” Houston

I sent in the request, and I managed to fix the issue with me logging in.
I just clicked "Log in with Twitter" and used my Twitter account to log in, no idea why I can't log in with my Username and Password.
Im having this issue, could u help me log in?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.