Gaming The Return of Mystix - Nintendo and Meme Games

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
Before I begin I must say that things look rather touched up around these forums. Might keep me around a lot more now. Really digging these changes!

But after a few months of just posting garbage on my channel as filler I am back to making weekly videos known as Quick Look. Every Friday I will be posting a video where I take a game/movie/YouTube channel and comment on my first thoughts for 20 minutes and edit it down to a less than 10 minute review. It's quite simple and fun.

For my return, I went back to one of my first Quick Looks and did a part 2 to it. It is actually one of two that originally surpassed 1K views (other one is Ocarina of Time: Chaos Edition). I think it's super cringy, but oh well.

So, now that you read this, here's the video!

Please give feedback! Very appreciated! I am also up for discussion on collaborating as well (not 100% certain about this collab idea I have but I would like to discuss with some YouTube friends about it first).

Give it a thumbs up and me a sub if you like it! See you guys on the forums again. Can't wait to get back into the swing of thing