Nura

New User
Hello! Since I don't meet YouTube's new require and will be unlinked soon, I figured this was my last chance to do this. I don't know any other way to reach people, so I'm doing it here.

I'd like to start a podcast. Just a random, not-very-serious one. I'd like to do it at least once every two weeks, and the topic will be based on whatever we (as a group) agree on.
I'd like to have at least 5 people (6, including me) in total!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Hello! Since I don't meet YouTube's new require and will be unlinked soon, I figured this was my last chance to do this. I don't know any other way to reach people, so I'm doing it here.
You will still be able to use the Forums after being unlinked.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
I'm already a permanent host of a podcast so I couldn't be a host but I'd be happy to be a guest for one episode.

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
depends on the topic, id be down for tech/gadgets related stuff.
discord: drdunk#1840

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I know plenty about tech, I only post gaming videos because that’s the theme of the channel.
The point of a collab is to get views and subs from the other channel. Since your audience is for gaming (and small), it will not work out great

Red Bean

The point of a collab is to get views and subs from the other channel. Since your audience is for gaming (and small), it will not work out great
I’d rather let the OP decide dude. If they don’t want me then it’s understandable.

GulfBulk

Freedom! Member
im down, sign me up! and if it makes you feel better. i have a blue snowball mic