Solved Partnered With Freedom, But Says "User Doesn't Exist" When Logging In?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndoPlasmite

New User
Jul 13, 2016
I've been partnered with Freedom since early/mid July, and one thing I noticed a problem; My YouTube channel says I'm partnered with Freedom, and I'm able to connect to the forums, but every time I try to log into the network's main page, it either gives me an "Error", or says "User not found."

I did try to leave Freedom once, and went through the procedures to try to separate from it. BUT, I changed my mind the following day and tried to remove my request to leave. It seemed to work for YouTube, (as I'm still partnered) but again, I still can't seem to access the Network's main site.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
So when you try to login via your YouTube channel, it does not say you are a member.

If you are using Google to sign in, please wait for an Administrator or Moderator to come in and help because unfortunately I cannot help.

Upvote 0

EndoPlasmite

New User
Jul 13, 2016
Used a different browser, and this time instead of it saying either of the two options, it stated "Ooops, your account seems to be deactivated." and there was a box below it to reactivate it. All's well, thanks Koala!

(additional update - Almost fixed... It works without a problem when I use a new browser, but it still isn't letting me log into it via Chrome. Problem is mainly fixed, though, just have to use Internet Explorer every time I want to access Freedom's page)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.