Gaming Mystix - Check me out & Thoughts?

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
Hey guys, Mystix here. I make some videos in wide range and stream sometimes (currently doing a Banjo Kazooie 100% playthrough). 2015 has just wrapped up and I would like to start branching out a bit more and give a little more detail about what I do.

Main Show: Mystix's Quick Look
Mystix's Quick Look is a show where I take a game, play it for around 15-25 minutes, and edit the footage down to under 10 minutes. Sometimes it's also a short under 2 minute video with some weird things happening in game that I so happen to end up catching on camera. It's my way of basically doing an improvised review and I do get great feedback normally when I make one. Future Quick Looks coming soon: The Witcher 3 (XBONE), Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom (Xbox), Advent Rising (Xbox), and Bad Rats (PC).

Every July there is a Requests Month where I ask people to request games to do a Quick Look of. Usually 5 games are played.

Here's the Best Moments of Quick Look 2015:

Every Monday: Mario Maker Monday
Mario Maker Monday is simple. I just pick 1-3 levels to play and play them uncut. One of my other favorites from current followers. I am always open to suggestions, so send me some level codes if you want me to play any of your levels!

Let's Plays
I've recently wrapped up an LP of Mega Man 2 as well as the main story for Splatoon. Each Sunday I will play some extra DLC content for some games (like Splatoon Amiibo Missions for example). My current LP is of Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows. Another LP started soon, which was voted on, of Sonic Adventure. There will be more LPs down the road, and as well as Mario Maker Monday, I am open to suggestions for games to LP, so send some my way!

Streaming
I stream whenever I want. So follow me for when I stream! http://twitch.tv/mystix182

Other Videos
I do extra stuff from time to time like Mystix Plays, where I usually just play a Demo or Beta version of games uncut.

I also have been doing Smash DLC Gameplays, where I discuss my thoughts on new characters and how they fit in to the series.

So there you have it, that's me. Hoping to start 2016 off right and help spread the news of my hobby. Here are some links to get you started with the Mystix Experience (just came up with this now don't mention this ever again):

YouTube
Facebook (don't have one)
Twitter
Instagram
Patreon (coming soon)
Twitch

Any questions? Hope to see you on my channel! What are you waiting for? Become a Quick Looker today! :)