Gaming Introduce myself - BabyHead Gaming

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Your name: Babyhead or Chris
Where are you from?: Windy and wet lands of Wales - UK
How old are you?: Age is just number - 34
How did you find Freedom!? Nosing around to see how how a small Youtube Channel can get started
What made you join our forums?:Because your dashboard asked me to :D
What are your hobbies?:Gaming , Streaming
What is your favorite food?Chicken
Why did you start YouTube?It all started back in 2009 but never really thought anything of it back then because I was still in the armed forces
What is your biggest dream? N/A
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
What kind of content do you upload? Fall out 4 , Cities Skylines
When do you upload?: All hours I have no set time
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9_lgBwy61nXSP8Xm-vd4Q - This is my new channel its only been active for 2 days my other one is linked in that channel

On a side not I have been in the armed forces for 12 years now currently out and enjoying my life don't be afraid to say hello or sub to my channel

My specs

Manufacturer: Self-Built
Monitor: ASUS VE247H 24 inch LED Widescreen x 2
Processor: I5 - 4690K
Memory: HyperX Beast Series 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR3
Video Cards: XFX Radeon R9 280 DD Edition /XFX Radeon R9 280 DD Edition /Crossfire X
Speakers: Panasonic Home Theater
Mirophone: Blue Yeti

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Well your channel seems good in some ways like your quality , and other things just need these minor improvements which can boost your channel to have the best potential of being awesome , so you might first want to work on upgrading your graphics [ Thumbnails , Logo , Banner ] as soon as you can , but it doesn't have to be now , but just consider it because these minor things can really leave some good impression about your channel , and specially the thumbnails which are searchable , so you better keep them attractive to attract people toward your channel :D. Another thing is the commentary , i know its not easy to commentate with confidence because it takes time , but that is only a myth where actually just have fun when you play your games , and you really are good with your commentary its just missing that energy boost to make your videos sound better and more engaging :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

Reactions: BabyHead Gaming

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Well your channel seems good in some ways like your quality , and other things just need these minor improvements which can boost your channel to have the best potential of being awesome , so you might first want to work on upgrading your graphics [ Thumbnails , Logo , Banner ] as soon as you can , but it doesn't have to be now , but just consider it because these minor things can really leave some good impression about your channel , and specially the thumbnails which are searchable , so you better keep them attractive to attract people toward your channel :D. Another thing is the commentary , i know its not easy to commentate with confidence because it takes time , but that is only a myth where actually just have fun when you play your games , and you really are good with your commentary its just missing that energy boost to make your videos sound better and more engaging :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

Thanks alot , I know I am no good on the mic but sometimes when I trying to myself you tell :D

uclaudia

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2014
YouTube
Your name: Babyhead or Chris
Where are you from?: Windy and wet lands of Wales - UK
How old are you?: Age is just number - 34
How did you find Freedom!? Nosing around to see how how a small Youtube Channel can get started
What made you join our forums?:Because your dashboard asked me to :D
What are your hobbies?:Gaming , Streaming
What is your favorite food?Chicken
Why did you start YouTube?It all started back in 2009 but never really thought anything of it back then because I was still in the armed forces
What is your biggest dream? N/A
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
What kind of content do you upload? Fall out 4 , Cities Skylines
When do you upload?: All hours I have no set time
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9_lgBwy61nXSP8Xm-vd4Q - This is my new channel its only been active for 2 days my other one is linked in that channel

On a side not I have been in the armed forces for 12 years now currently out and enjoying my life don't be afraid to say hello or sub to my channel

My specs

Manufacturer: Self-Built
Monitor: ASUS VE247H 24 inch LED Widescreen x 2
Processor: I5 - 4690K
Memory: HyperX Beast Series 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR3
Video Cards: XFX Radeon R9 280 DD Edition /XFX Radeon R9 280 DD Edition /Crossfire X
Speakers: Panasonic Home Theater
Mirophone: Blue Yeti

Aye aye Captain! Wait that's a pirate...... uhhhh

Well anyways! Heyyy there welcome to the freedom family! Glad to have you here being part of the family and enjoying yourself! Wow haven't heard of someone being in the Armed Forces and being on YouTube pretty cool! I hope you enjoy yourself doing anything you want and I hope that your channel grows! :D Have fun and don't give up!

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aye aye Captain! Wait that's a pirate...... uhhhh

Well anyways! Heyyy there welcome to the freedom family! Glad to have you here being part of the family and enjoying yourself! Wow haven't heard of someone being in the Armed Forces and being on YouTube pretty cool! I hope you enjoy yourself doing anything you want and I hope that your channel grows! :D Have fun and don't give up!
Cool thanks a lot yea it growing everyday I post at least one or two videos a day and stream nearly everyday on top of that