Gaming I Finally win at Golf! | Golf With Your Friends

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Hello Everyone!
Alright so i know that this game (Golf With Your Friends) is a rather old and slightly overplayed game,however this game is still alot of fun especially with friends!
So today join me as we go through the twilight realm and score and win and all that good stuff xD
Here is a link for anyone who wants to watch :)

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Newer played it, but it seems fun to play when u actualy playing with friends...keep up the good work man and don't lose motivation! ;)
lol it is quuuuuite fun to play,hey if you have a copy of the game then maybe you can play with us!.
Also..Thanks and i dont lose motivation that easily xD

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
If I were to give this any recommendations, it would be to edit in effects throughout the video. Golf With Your Friends is a game where anything can happen so there are a lot of situations where adding in effects could make the situation even more humorous. Stuff like just sound effects or zooming in for emphasis can make this a little bit better. Also I just like watching Golf With Your Friends videos because they're normally funny. Getting stuck under the triangle was pretty confusing for me at first lol and screw hole 18.

Reactions: GlowingDude

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
If I were to give this any recommendations, it would be to edit in effects throughout the video. Golf With Your Friends is a game where anything can happen so there are a lot of situations where adding in effects could make the situation even more humorous. Stuff like just sound effects or zooming in for emphasis can make this a little bit better. Also I just like watching Golf With Your Friends videos because they're normally funny. Getting stuck under the triangle was pretty confusing for me at first lol and screw hole 18.
Hey man thanks for the advice,i will defiantly edit my next GWYF video properly :) :)