Gaming Hey Guys! Let me introduce myself =D

Deane Games

New User
Nov 22, 2015
What is up guys? My name is Deane and I am here to introduce my gaming channel! It's name is Deane Games. I would be happy if you guys could check it out!

I only speak portuguese in my videos, but I upload quality content. I also know how to edit very well! I made 4 Destiny PvP montages, the first one was not very good, but the others are awesome!

I found Freedom! from a friend (Patrão Gamer). He is cool, and it is also partner with Freedom!

I started Youtube because I enjoy watching youtube videos since I was 6 years old, and I wanted to make my own videos, to entertain people.

My channel is focused in Destiny, but I upload videos of other games too.

My last montage (Sniper) -

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH60WSaaf7qvfnYbv7zpJTA

Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy my channel =D

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think your channel is quite GREAT .. you did your homework when you made that channel , and although i don't know anything about portguese , but your commentary is really engaging to watch and you really have fun when you do your gameplays and that is important :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GOOD JOB! ;D

uclaudia

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2014
YouTube
What is up guys? My name is Deane and I am here to introduce my gaming channel! It's name is Deane Games. I would be happy if you guys could check it out!

I only speak portuguese in my videos, but I upload quality content. I also know how to edit very well! I made 4 Destiny PvP montages, the first one was not very good, but the others are awesome!

I found Freedom! from a friend (Patrão Gamer). He is cool, and it is also partner with Freedom!

I started Youtube because I enjoy watching youtube videos since I was 6 years old, and I wanted to make my own videos, to entertain people.

My channel is focused in Destiny, but I upload videos of other games too.

My last montage (Sniper) -

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH60WSaaf7qvfnYbv7zpJTA

Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy my channel =D

Heyyyy there!! Welcome! I hope you have a good time and do what you do best!! Sorry won't be able to watch since I don't speak Portuguese lol xD, but enjoy yourself out there and always have fun doing what you like! Have fun and it will work out just fine!