Subscriber Milestone At 3300 Subs, My Community Made Me Something!

Darkovika

Lady Darkovika
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Darkovika
So yesterday I hit 3300 subs, but what I wasn't aware of was that behind the scenes, my beautiful community was busy trying to put something together to celebrate the milestone achievement! It was extremely sweet, unexpected, and far more important to me than even hitting 3300 subs. ^_^

I hope it's all right, but here's the video of me reacting to the sweet thing they made me. It was amazing, wonderful, and they've become more than I could ever hope for.

Darkovika

Lady Darkovika
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Darkovika
That's absolutely awesome! I hope to have a community like that one day, it's especially awesome knowing that you have that kind of support behind you

It really is. I've given up so many times in the past and I could never bring myself to stop regretting the times I gave up on youtube, but I think I finally get it. If there's ordered chaos, if things happen for a reason, then I gave up before so that I could have these specific beauties as a part of my community. TTOTT I don't know how to share my excitement, haha, so I wanted to post it here. ^_^;;

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It really is. I've given up so many times in the past and I could never bring myself to stop regretting the times I gave up on youtube, but I think I finally get it. If there's ordered chaos, if things happen for a reason, then I gave up before so that I could have these specific beauties as a part of my community. TTOTT I don't know how to share my excitement, haha, so I wanted to post it here. ^_^;;
I'm glad you did! It was a feel good video and reminds me why I do what I do. Sometimes it has to storm before you see the beauty in the rainbow <3

Reactions: Darkovika

Darkovika

Lady Darkovika
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Darkovika
That is amazing! Congratulations :)

Awesome Your fans are great!

Thank you so much!! They're the reason I keep pushing~ They remind me that this isn't all about numbers, or analytics- not always, anyway- but also about love and friendship and now I just sound like a character from Kingdom Hearts... @.@

Jalepengo Playz

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube
Thank you so much!! They're the reason I keep pushing~ They remind me that this isn't all about numbers, or analytics- not always, anyway- but also about love and friendship and now I just sound like a character from Kingdom Hearts... @.@
xD but still they push you thats the great part... hope one day my fans will do the same

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
So yesterday I hit 3300 subs, but what I wasn't aware of was that behind the scenes, my beautiful community was busy trying to put something together to celebrate the milestone achievement! It was extremely sweet, unexpected, and far more important to me than even hitting 3300 subs. ^_^

I hope it's all right, but here's the video of me reacting to the sweet thing they made me. It was amazing, wonderful, and they've become more than I could ever hope for.

Congrats and that nice your fans do that for you.