Are you a Jvlogger or a fan of it? Got any tips?

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I know there's a bit of people out there making videos about Japanese culture or art like Anime and Manga and many others that are fans of it like myself. Some of those people are even living in Japan or have visited it. Well, I'm going to be moving to Tokyo in a few weeks and I have started my own Jvlogging channel called, Ken The Road Warrior. What I'm wondering is, do you have any tips? What are other Jvloggers doing that you enjoy? What types of anime, manga, video games or content draws you to their channels?

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Hm, personally speaking for anime/manga: Reviews that are experience of watching said anime/manga, though there are alot of issues on Youtube which are effecting anime/manga channels, so I'd be extra careful with that.
With that being said, I'm an avid anime watcher, and love looking for new manga to read(only ever read Berserk and a bit of Claymore), so with all said and done, I'd love to see the locations most anime take place in. (Example: Tokyo,Ikebukaro[DRRR!], Akihabara[Steins;Gate & countless others]).

Either way, since I do love the culture there, I'll most likely watch whatever vlog you put up there :).

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hm, personally speaking for anime/manga: Reviews that are experience of watching said anime/manga, though there are alot of issues on Youtube which are effecting anime/manga channels, so I'd be extra careful with that.
With that being said, I'm an avid anime watcher, and love looking for new manga to read(only ever read Berserk and a bit of Claymore), so with all said and done, I'd love to see the locations most anime take place in. (Example: Tokyo,Ikebukaro[DRRR!], Akihabara[Steins;Gate & countless others]).

Either way, since I do love the culture there, I'll most likely watch whatever vlog you put up there :).
Thanks for the support and great ideas :) I should hunt those locales and areas that have been made famous through Japanese art forms.

Reactions: Nordic Chronicles