Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!Dismiss Notice
Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added hereDismiss Notice
Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!Dismiss Notice
What is Freedom!?
Freedom! is an MCN founded by George, who also founded TGN and anyTV.
60% base revenue share: Can grow to 95%
Transparency: We enable Revenue View in your YouTube Analytics
No lock-in: You can leave anytime for any reason or no reason
- Direct relationship with YouTube: we signed the Google contract directly;
- No lock-in forever: Come or go anytime, you decide when (just give us 30 days notice);
- Revenue visibility: We enable revenue visibility in your YouTube channel and nothing is hidden;
- Revenue share: You start at 60% of YouTube's 100% net and can grow (i.e. it is not 60% of 80% or some other silliness);
- No minimum payout: If you earn $1, we pay you $1;
- Ownership: You own your channel and content, and we are your technology partner;
- Content ID: We can find all copies of your original content anywhere on YouTube and monetize or take down the matches (if you are a musician, this means we can monetize all copies of your music anywhere on YouTube!)*; * This is upon request and verification to prevent abuse.
- Audio only: We have two CMS’s, one for music and one for non-music. The music CMS lets us match just the audio in a video and we can claim very specific rights for your music across YouTube!;
- Record labels: Many record labels signed with us, and we negotiated access to professional music for you!;
- View requirements: Officially, it is 33 views a day (1,000 per month), but we do make exceptions;
- Content requirements: Anything! Gaming, music, vlogs, we do not mind! As long you enjoy creating content.
Check our real-time stats! See: www.youtube.com/user/mcnfreedom/about
Freedom is now an MCN directly with YouTube and we are building Freedom together!
Wiki Entry Spiced Up By: Dev_J