Gaming ZeeKiwi Introduction

ZeeKiwi

New User
Jun 27, 2017
Hey everyone!

My name is ZeeKiwi, but my friends call me Zee. I am a gaming YouTuber who puts a lot of pride and effort into my videos for my viewers’ pleasure and am always looking for ways to improve and grow my channel. I am more than happy to accept critiques and criticisms in order to improve my channel to cater it more towards my viewers’ likes. I upload guides, tutorials, Let’s Plays, funny moments, montages and am looking to start even more series! Anyways, I am really honored to be here with you all and I am very much looking forward to getting to know all of you a whole lot better!

-ZeeKiwi

Nick Gregory

New User
Jun 27, 2017
YouTube
The_Tech_Beast
Hey everyone!

My name is ZeeKiwi, but my friends call me Zee. I am a gaming YouTuber who puts a lot of pride and effort into my videos for my viewers’ pleasure and am always looking for ways to improve and grow my channel. I am more than happy to accept critiques and criticisms in order to improve my channel to cater it more towards my viewers’ likes. I upload guides, tutorials, Let’s Plays, funny moments, montages and am looking to start even more series! Anyways, I am really honored to be here with you all and I am very much looking forward to getting to know all of you a whole lot better!

-ZeeKiwi
Hello welcome to freedom

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey everyone!

-ZeeKiwi

Welcome ZeeKiwi!
If you would like some channel critiques you can head over to our community reviews section for some great reviews!
Just be sure to grab your partner badge.