YouTube YouTube's next big thing? Robots?!

U

User.123120

Hey, all!
images.jpg
So we all know that Youtube is populated with many different personalities and talents from across the globe, thanks to Youtube we now have a platform for anyone to showcase themselves and leave an impact on the world, and let them gain a following and their very own community!

So what's the next big thing, well have you ever heard of "Virtual Vloggers", forget about robots stealing our jobs! They're taking over Youtube!

Watch the video below to check out her channel trailer!

A. I. Kizuna is an A.I Channel with a jaw-dropping two hundred thousand subscribers and accumulating around eighty-five thousand views a video which leads to around one million views a month! She even has a fair few Twitter followers, Kizuna is totally virtual and it seems that she is created with the software Miku Miku Dance, it's an animation software that lets users import and controls 3D models of anime characters.

Watch the video below to check out her playthrough of Superhot!

Kizuna creates content anywhere from gaming videos all the way to discussions, just like a regular Youtuber! Is this the future for content creators? Will we all have to resort to cute anime characters on camera instead of us?
Are we in the future? Is this real life?

For the record, i tried Miku Miku Dance since making this post curiosity got the better of me and it's rather fun! If you would like to give it a go yourself here is the link the page where you can download it!
See below for an image!
SO CUTE!
upload_2017-3-22_19-16-48.png

- itsjustjord

Reactions: TimeOut Corner

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey, all!
So we all know that Youtube is populated with many different personalities and talents from across the globe, thanks to Youtube we now have a platform for anyone to showcase themselves and leave an impact on the word, and let them gain a following and their very own community!

So what's the next big thing, well have you ever heard of "Virtual Vloggers", forget about robots stealing our jobs! They're taking over Youtube!

Watch the video below to check out her channel trailer!

A. I. Kizuna is an A.I Channel with a jaw-dropping two hundred thousand subscribers and accumulating around eighty-five thousand views a video which leads to around one million views a month! She even has a fair few Twitter followers, Kizuna is totally virtual and it seems that she is created with the software Miku Miku Dance, it's an animation software that lets users import and controls 3D models of anime characters.

Watch the video below to check out her playthrough of Superhot!

Kizuna creates content anywhere from gaming videos all the way to discussions, just like a regular Youtuber! Is this the future for content creators? Will we all have to resort to cute anime characters on camera instead of us?
Are we in the future? Is this real life?

For the record, i tried Miku Miku Dance since making this post curiosity got the better of me and it's rather fun! If you would like to give it a go yourself here is the link the page where you can download it!
See below for an image!
SO CUTE!
View attachment 18561

- itsjustjord
Interesting im going to check it out

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
I'll have to look more into this, but I don't think it poses a real threat to human creators. Will it draw attention? Most definitely, but people will likely always prefer the human entities they enjoy watching.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Honestly I feel that it will eventually get a little dull, Its still very impressive but people in the end will feel a little off from it and will prefer an human with human reactions over this. Plus not everyone likes anime so it won't take over completely.​

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
If Artificial Intelligence will evolve more than just averaging out tons of Data and Dictionaries I'm excited for that, though as of now it's still a little dull. Even though I do believe it is the future it does create some problems when thinking of it. I myself am highly interested in machine learning though there's some things that real people just do better and that includes making YouTube videos. Even though it is fun to watch for five minutes a real person actually having a real personality is more interesting for me...