1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

YOUTUBERS USING SMARTPHONES ONLY

Discussion in 'Resources and Tips' started by KingFansuri, Jan 7, 2018.

1. KingFansuri

KingFansuri Full Member

Forum Posts:
    You do not need to use a good high quality camera and laptop to make a videos!

In fact, you can just use your smartphone...
    And i have a few apps that i personally fine that is good and free to edit and record your videos.

[PLAYSTORE USERS]

Open Camera -
    Open camera is the best app to customize your video recording setting up to 4K and its a professional app. You can adjust the brightness of the video, the quality of the video and the audio.

Kinemaster -
    One of the best video editing app! It has a chroma key feature for green screen effect. You can also do a video layer or an image layer on your videos!!!
    NOTE: It supports up to 1080p HD videos only

Pixel Lab -
    This app is the best app to make a youtube thumbnail and channel art! It is simple and easy to use.

Honourable mention apps:

Video Editing Apps - FilmoraGo
    Thumbnail Maker Apps - PicsArt

*I dont know about ios apps so yeah sorry*

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Johan Bakke and Row like this.
  2. Rhan

Rhan Full Member

Forum Posts:
    You know what they say, the best camera is the one you have on you! keep it up.

3. Johan Bakke

Johan Bakke New User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    I'm using my phone more than my DSLR, I think it's much easier, more portable and gives a decent quality. As my DSLR don't have a mic input, my phone wins over the DSLR even if the DSLR have better quality.

Two other great editing apps is Powerdirector Mobile and Actiondirector Mobile, both only for Android phones. Legend is another useful app, it makes animated text.

KingFansuri likes this.
  4. RyanSellers

RyanSellers Freedom! Celebrity Verified Freedom! Partner Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    I use my camera mostly for my videos. It shoots in 1080 HD, but my iPhone shoots in 4k. Unless I'm live streaming on my phone with out wifi. Then the video quality isn't that good.

KingFansuri likes this.