Gaming Youtuber, Twitch user, vlogger, etc.

Chris Delmuro

Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
ChrisDelmuro
Hello everyone, I am Chris. I love playing video games and have been since I can remember. I recently started up doing youtube videos along with streaming on twitch. I am a 22 year old, college student who hopes to make an impact on bringing happiness to my viewers and peers. If you'd like to look up me, just search Chris Delmuro!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, I am Chris. I love playing video games and have been since I can remember. I recently started up doing youtube videos along with streaming on twitch. I am a 22 year old, college student who hopes to make an impact on bringing happiness to my viewers and peers. If you'd like to look up me, just search Chris Delmuro!
Welcome to the Community :)

So what games you playing at the moment?

Reactions: Chris Delmuro

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
At the moment I am playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Dead by Daylight, Gears of War 4, Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc. I try to go back and forth so viewers don't get bored of the same constant game.
I was busy on Horizon Zero Dawn but sadly my Save crashed at a time i didn't have PsPlus so have to start all over again...

Chris Delmuro

Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
ChrisDelmuro
I was busy on Horizon Zero Dawn but sadly my Save crashed at a time i didn't have PsPlus so have to start all over again...
UGH, that sounds horrible! When something like that happens I don't want to go through the trouble of playing the game over especially when I pour a lot of hours.[DOUBLEPOST=1500243253][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to freedom!, you may want to add a sub button. People are more likely to search you up that way ^^
I JUST did it. Thanks for letting me know![DOUBLEPOST=1500243274][/DOUBLEPOST]
can't wait to see your channel grow
I hope so, but thanks and good luck to your channel as well!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
UGH, that sounds horrible! When something like that happens I don't want to go through the trouble of playing the game over especially when I pour a lot of hours.[DOUBLEPOST=1500243253][/DOUBLEPOST]
I JUST did it. Thanks for letting me know![DOUBLEPOST=1500243274][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope so, but thanks and good luck to your channel as well!
I kinda have the same issue, something tells me to just get rid of the game but the problem is that the game is SO good....