Entertainment Youtuber From Turkey !

Alper Alp

New User
Mar 28, 2017
İstanbul
YouTube
bera_alp
Hey guys. My name is Alper and i am 22 yeras old and as you can see from the title ı am from the Turkey. :) I am doing youtube just for fun and i want to meet people like you guys.Freedom family come across my sight and i said why not.I search the forum and i didnt see any Turkish youtuber.And i want to give a the shot.Nice to meet you guys Can you check my videos :) Have a great day Yall!:)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Alper and welcome to the Freedom forums. there probably are some Turkish Youtubers on here, but they may not be that active. Nice to see you've got the your channel linked to your profile :) saves me telling you how to do it. \I took a quick look at your channel and I felt you could work on your thumbnails a bit and I felt the banner while design wise was god the designer did a bad job aligning the text which really ruins it, I could help you with that, check the banner design service linked below. I've also linked some area of the forums you may be interested in. hope to see you around.

General Discussion | Youtube Discussion | Forum Games | Promote Yourself | My Banner Design Services (if you want help with the banner)