YouTuber Blues

Jonathon Cronin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
blade_wolfhart
Doing youtube can be hard. I work full time with only two days off, I am glad that they are together. I have a wife as well. She saports me and what I would like to do, heck she is going to do youtube at some point. Then there are my friends we get together 3 days out of the week. We do stuff like DnD and WoD it's fun. I find it discouraging some times. It feels like they do not want to help me out with youtube and they may not, and that is fine in all but you all know. You want to sure the cool things that we all do and then nothing from friends. My last video has two views and I am sure one of them is from me adding annotations and the I-card. I love recording videos and editing them, to have like no one watch it. Some times I ask myself is it worth all the work to play a game I enjoy and record it, when I could just play the game and enjoy it with out recording it. I just needed to get this off my chest. It does help. Hey if you have read this far let me know if you have ever had the youtuber blues and if you got though it and how. If you would like to.

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
About 99% people out there will not help you. If you do, get that 1%. Then you're a lucky guy:3, but you may get a freedom be more willing to help you. we alway be here. Getting a start is hard, but it get better as you go.