Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Hello,

How do I get a verification badge for my youtube please?

Could you help me apply? i've been on youtube since march 2016 and have 156 subscribers and 12,000 overall video views

I tried to submit a support ticket but it kept saying access was denied when i hit the submit button.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
YouTube doesn't generally accept name verification requests from channels directly. As your MCN, we can apply on your behalf if there is strong evidence the channel is official and owned by you, and meets AT LEAST the following requirements:
  • No copyright content (channels found with this will be unlinked immediately)
  • No spam (content)
  • No content ID issues (we can see this, so don't try getting around it)
  • Public videos (if your videos are on private, we are unable to start the verification process)
  • Has a big audience (100,000 subscribers or more)

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You'll need 100 000 Subscribers for it. Once you've reached those Support will happily give it to you. The Subscribers are a rule imposed by YouTube a few months ago and no network can avoid that.

Upvote 0

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
ahh okay thank you ... the only thing that is stopping me right now is the 100,000 subscriber threshold as I don't have copyright strikes , all content is what i've made ...

Thank you both i'll come back when or if i do ever hit 100,000 subscribers

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.