What should we talk about?

• Total voters

RenownGaming

New User
Nov 14, 2017
Wisconsin
YouTube
RenwownGaming_
I make youtube videos, I also work so hard on them to get them to where they are and how they are and how they attract viewers.
Anyone wanting to have a discussion on youtube or in need of tips and tricks, this is the thread for you and of course, there is allowed to be other conversations:)

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome aboard mate! I see you game GTAV. Never seemed to really get into it for some reason. I got into every other GTA growing up but I dont know about GTA V. I tried playing it a while ago but i fell off. :(

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to the forums adnd I am always good for a discussion on many things but please first tell us more about yourself, this is your introduction thread

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Welcome to the forums :) Like others have said you really should tell us more about yourself !

For other topics we have discussion sections in the forums where you can find people to talk about anything and everything :D

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D