Gaming YouTube WWII Team

SilverzDrayena

New User
Nov 18, 2017
YouTube
So I got the thinking, what would you guys think of putting a team together for WWII? I play WAR but nothing else atm. I want to put a team together for WWII and make videos with you other CoD gamers out there.
I would ask my "Friends" on PSN but no one is interested/dedicated enough to stay in the team for more than 15 seconds. I feel this could be a great thing but it requires a team to make it work. Besides it would be a great way to represent freedom on CoD.

wildvideo4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2018
Rome Ga
YouTube
wildvideo4
So I got the thinking, what would you guys think of putting a team together for WWII? I play WAR but nothing else atm. I want to put a team together for WWII and make videos with you other CoD gamers out there.
I would ask my "Friends" on PSN but no one is interested/dedicated enough to stay in the team for more than 15 seconds. I feel this could be a great thing but it requires a team to make it work. Besides it would be a great way to represent freedom on CoD.
i do play ww11

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Im down for it
My PSN is Super-Swine23[DOUBLEPOST=1526917668][/DOUBLEPOST]Can i join the yt team

Last edited: