Resources Youtube Stats Signature - Newly Re-designed!

Is this a lot better? than v1.0

• Yes

Votes: 103 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Last edited:
Reactions: thejdracer99

thejdracer99

#1 Channel for Everything Battlefield Related
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
YouTube
thejdracer99

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
How to get this ???
https://www.youtube.com/c/exp1redindia
I'm not able to add this url
i don't support urls like /c/channelname sorry.

EDIT: that's not to say i won't in the future.

Awesome work! Thanks for taking the time to make something like this!

you are totally awesome for this! this is amazing and really helps thank you!

NO LONGER PART OF FREEDOM SO ALL ISSUES/REQUESTS SHOULD GO TO THE FOLLOWING http://cyanlabs.net/Forum-Youtube-Signature-Generator

Last edited:

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
You will need to update for the /c as this is the new channel link that they will be using from now on. I was hoping to get a sig too but I recently started on youtube so I only have the /c link.
I don't think you will need to code a lot to make it work as you can find the youtube.com/username stats under youtube.com/c/username too. Well that's what they said when they started the /c names.

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Hi, I appreciate your comment but i don't need to do anything. i know /c is the new channel way, by the sounds of it you don't know much about the youtube API, i will look in to it when i have time, currently i do not.[DOUBLEPOST=1439201754][/DOUBLEPOST]That said i am actually going to have a quick look now. :)

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
I never used the youtube api, worked with the maps api before and they weren't really hard to use. I remember that updating the api version used on a website I worked on at the time fixed most of the issues that arose when google updated their services.

ps: I never intend to attack you on any point. Just felt you are providing a good service and I would be happy to be able to make use of it. Once you get the c/ version to work I will make my sig. And tell everyone about it on my twitter and I'll even mention you in one of my Vlogs once I get those started.

EDIT:
wow you took care of that pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
I never used the youtube api, worked with the maps api before and they weren't really hard to use. I remember that updating the api version used on a website I worked on at the time fixed most of the issues that arose when google updated their services.

ps: I never intend to attack you on any point. Just felt you are providing a good service and I would be happy to be able to make use of it. Once you get the c/ version to work I will make my sig. And tell everyone about it on my twitter and I'll even mention you in one of my Vlogs once I get those started.

EDIT:
wow you took care of that pretty quickly.
Hi, I feel like i may have been hostile earlier, apologies for that, it's been a long weekend and now its monday and back to work. I am sorry for earlier, and i agree it would be good to have it working :) hence why it now is working. all old images will be regenerated saying "Update Required" like below.

[DOUBLEPOST=1439207310][/DOUBLEPOST]
How to get this ???
https://www.youtube.com/c/exp1redindia
I'm not able to add this url
ADDED SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reactions: Kan

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
No problem, I feel the same way about mondays :p
I'm a programmer myself and I know the feeling you get when somebody asks you to change coding for something that already works, even though it could work a bit better.
But it works perfect now. I added it as my signature already and placed the link to your website in my signature too.
I'll tweet about it later today.

I would suggest one easy tweak to your webpage. It might be better to open the link to the channel id in a new tab or even new window. Because now you leave your website and maybe people will close the youtube account page and with it close the link back to your website.

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
No problem, I feel the same way about mondays :p
I'm a programmer myself and I know the feeling you get when somebody asks you to change coding for something that already works, even though it could work a bit better.
But it works perfect now. I added it as my signature already and placed the link to your website in my signature too.
I'll tweet about it later today.

I would suggest one easy tweak to your webpage. It might be better to open the link to the channel id in a new tab or even new window. Because now you leave your website and maybe people will close the youtube account page and with it close the link back to your website.
Thanks for understanding, again sorry for the harshness earlier. I agree about not wanting to change code when it works but tbh i have so many things i need to fix both relating to work, my home server, my web server and my website that i just cant be assed to do any of it lol
Glad it works great now :)

I will add target="_blank" to the href, thanks again

I might put this on github soon, it's messy but functional

feel free to add my on skype or steam or anything if wanna suggest new improvements[DOUBLEPOST=1439226946][/DOUBLEPOST]changed link to open in newtab, working on ways to auto grab id of logged in user.[DOUBLEPOST=1439227390][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: gonna completely redo this and implement a DB style method which will prevent other users from changing the stats[DOUBLEPOST=1439232343][/DOUBLEPOST]Oauth implementation is coming along nicely....

http://cyanlabs.net/youtube/sig.php <-- if you wanna see it in action.[DOUBLEPOST=1439243617][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys, i'm proud to announce v4 of my youtube stats signature generator...

the url's no longer contain subgoal and viewgoal and are instead managed in a database which you update by logging in to your youtube channel via oauth.

The url has changed and all old signatures will be broken. (except v3.4 ones, but you should still update)

http://cyanlabs.net/youtube/sig.php

Any problems let me know....

ENJOY!

Last edited:

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
It's no longer working for me. When I make a new one in the new version it won't get my header image. It's always black. I guess it has something to do with having multiple channels on one account. Maybe you should add a select box to select channels linked to the account. So that the user can select the correct channel.
I get a black banner, even in the old version my banner is now black.

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Please give me the url you got from the embed, also when you login with oauth you can choose the channel, I have multiple channels on my account and I picked cyanlabs gaming.

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
Code:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRzO4XTYCGVd55MuhJh2kqg'][IMG]http://cyanlabs.net/youtube/sig.php?id=UCRzO4XTYCGVd55MuhJh2kqg[/IMG][/URL]

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Code:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRzO4XTYCGVd55MuhJh2kqg'][IMG]http://cyanlabs.net/youtube/sig.php?id=UCRzO4XTYCGVd55MuhJh2kqg[/IMG][/URL]
Hi, That looks fine to me, is it possible to come on skype or something so i can get you test changes? (it's in my sig / i'm at work so text chat only)

EDIT: Fixed![DOUBLEPOST=1440627505][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the downtime, migrated host.

Last edited:

hevymetalgaming

Your Friendly Local Metalhead
Freedom! Member
Approximately how long does it take to update the header image on these signatures? I changed my header image on my channel last night and it should have populated across Google's servers at this point, but the old one is still showing up in this signature image.

Also, when I initially set up the signature, I added a subscriber goal to it and it never showed up. This was about a week ago. Not sure what happened there.

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Approximately how long does it take to update the header image on these signatures? I changed my header image on my channel last night and it should have populated across Google's servers at this point, but the old one is still showing up in this signature image.

Also, when I initially set up the signature, I added a subscriber goal to it and it never showed up. This was about a week ago. Not sure what happened there.
Probably 20 mins, email me your generated code (email as I won't remember to check this tomorrow but will check my email) [email protected] and I will look in to it.